Monday, August 19, 2013

School Supply List 2013-14

I hope you found me online and follow me this school year.  See if you can find me in two more places.

The following is a recommended school supply list for the 2013-2014 school year:
1.  Binder with dividers
2.  Binder paper
3.  Pencils (#2) and erasers
4.  Colored pencils (set of 12)
5.  2 spiral notebooks
6.  Ruler (metric and standard)
7.  A red pen for correcting
8.  Book Covers

Having easy access to these supplies will make the school year go smoothly.  This is a recommended list (not required).

If you are looking to donate supplies to the classroom, the following items would be appreciated:

1.  Copy paper.
2.  Graph paper.
3.  Binder paper.
4.  #2 pencils.
5.  Hand sanitizer.
6.  **Kleenex** (We always need more boxes.)
7.  3x5 index cards.

23 comments:

  1. I'm happy to see that several of you have already worked on your homework.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found it liza Pauline thorpe

      Delete
  2. Alexandra found it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do you mean two more places?!?!?!?!?!?!?! D:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also can you still post some random things about like 6/7th grade mat? I can't break the habit of checking your blog every half hour.... Is that bad?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alexandra was here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alexandra found it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found it, Taya!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you, I got it
    -Maya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you, I found it.
    -Maya

    ReplyDelete