Friday, March 14, 2014

Science Fair (Our class only!)

Don't miss our class science fair this year.  All your friends will be participating.  (Mostly because they all have me as a teacher.)  You don't want to be the only one left out!!!

Check out our science fair directions.
Please read through these directions and refer back to them as you work on your project.

Do you need ideas for a project?  Check out these links for help:

All projects will be due by April 4 April 7.  Your first assignment related to your project is to figure out what you will do your project on.  What will your experiment or demonstration be?  How will you make it work?  What equipment will you need?  Please post this answer on kidblog. 

6 comments:

  1. I wonder who the first person to comment will be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you log in at kidblog again? anyway, I like your "class science fair" idea.-Soli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmmm... I wonder. Am I the first? Am I? Am I? Wait why do we have to comment? Don't we just have to post a paragraph on Kidblog? -- Alyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad that we are doing a science fair. My mom is too. I just LOVE science.

    ReplyDelete