Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Great Bear Rainforest Remote Camera Project -- Rainforest Unit


Great Bear Rainforest Remote Camera Project from Twyla Roscovich on Vimeo.

We will now be studying another rainforest in a different section of the world.  One of the most interesting animals that live in the Great Bear Rainforest is the "Spirit Bear," which is a type of black bear known as the Kermode Bear.  Read about them on National Geographic and Wikipedia.  If you are interested, The North American Bear Center also has interesting information and a video about them.

3 comments:

  1. Mr. Prola, did you summit my spirit bear facts because if you did, I didn't see my post after Taylor posted pictures of spirit bear in class. I want to fix my facts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure who this is. Please sign your first name (and use good spelling).

      Delete
  2. This was a really good Rainforest Unit.

    ReplyDelete