Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Exploring Quadrilaterals


Please read the following links to explore and learn more about quadrilaterals.

Learn the basics of quadrilaterals on Math Is Fun.
Math.com also explores the basics of quadrilaterals.  (Make sure you get through step 4)

Now read about and explore different types of quadrilaterals.  Each link has a cool quadrilateral that you can change the shape of.  Make sure you read about and try out each one.
  1. Trapezoid
  2. Parallelogram
  3. Rhombus
  4. Kite
  5. Rectangle
  6. Square

29 comments:

  1. I did all the links.
    Caitlyn Jio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the links Mr. Prola!
    -Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the assignment
    -Athena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did all the links.
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read all the links. -Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I did what you asked me, Mr. Prola. I did all the math posts on the polygons.
    - Soli

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did all of the links.
    Alexys Kim Do

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read ALL the links.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read and did the links. ~ .Madison.D.C. ~

    ReplyDelete
  10. I finished the homework assignment!:)
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete
  11. I finished our homework assignment did all of the links on quadrilaterals.
    ~@lýåñä Ñìkâ

    ReplyDelete
  12. I did the links and watched the video. -Logan

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did all of the links!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I read and did all the links. Ryan Rivas

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Mr. Prola I did all the links. :)
    ~KYLEE

    ReplyDelete
  16. I read and made the shapes on all of the links. -Lorelei :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. I did the links Mr Prola. Allan

    ReplyDelete
  18. I looked at the links yesterday and forgot to leave a comment : (. So I did it now

    ReplyDelete
  19. I did the links. - Luke

    ReplyDelete
  20. I did all the links- Jacklyn

    ReplyDelete
  21. I tried some of the links.
    ~Caitlyn N

    ReplyDelete
  22. I did it- mayra

    ReplyDelete