Monday, August 17, 2015

Welcome Back to School



Welcome to all of my students who find me on this page.  This is going to be a great school year!  You will use this blog for many educational purposes throughout the year.  You can find useful information, such as your school supply list.  You will also be able to access educational videos, links, and activities related to classroom lessons.

Try a few of these links:
Khan Academy grade 5
Internet4Classrooms grade 5
Mr. N -- Grade 5 science

You can leave comments to let me know you were here or if you have questions.  Can you find my other teacherp website?

31 comments:

  1. I found your website -Cirsten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've found your website! -Nolan

    ReplyDelete
  3. i found your website abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your website

    - Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your website. -Luce-

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your website

    -- BRANDON N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found this website
    Nathyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I FOUND UR WEBSITE YAYYYY!!! -Brandon T.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I found your website - Joshua Chimienti

    ReplyDelete
  10. I found your website. -Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. i found your website! Kaleb.K

    ReplyDelete
  12. "I found your website"! Keira N.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i found your website
    mia

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found your website .

    kyra y

    ReplyDelete
  15. i found your blog!!!!

    Hailey

    ReplyDelete
  16. I found your website.from Angelina mai

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found your website.-Joshua P.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found your website by Damien.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I found your website :D SandraA

    ReplyDelete
  20. I found your website Mckenna Jordan.

    ReplyDelete
  21. i found your website kaleb

    ReplyDelete
  22. i found your cool website

    ReplyDelete
  23. I found your website

    ReplyDelete
  24. I found your website.

    Taylor C

    ReplyDelete
  25. I found your website

    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  26. I found your website.-Joshua P.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I found your website. Olivia C.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I found your website.

    Joshua C

    ReplyDelete
  29. I watch your video and read your slideshow.
    --Brandon Nguyen

    ReplyDelete
  30. I watch your video and read your slideshow.
    --Brandon Nguyen

    ReplyDelete