Sunday, March 12, 2017

Weather Forecast Homework

This week you will have a weather forecast homework assignment as a supplement to our PBL unit on weather.  I would like you to watch a meteorologist give the weather forecast on at least three separate days.  I am posting three websites that you can use to watch the forecast.  I also recommend watching the 5 o'clock or 6 o'clock news when the meteorologist comes on.  Remember, I want you to watch an actual weather scientist speak about the weather, not just look up the forecast online with an app or website.
CBS 5
NBC Bay Area
ABC 7

4 comments:

  1. What are those links that you just put on? I thought you said to "not watch anything online with an app or website?"
    -Keira Nguyen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You misunderstood me. I want you to watch an actual meteorologist talk about the weather forecast. Don't just read about the weather online. These links should have videos of meteorologists talking about the weather.

      Delete
  2. Finally found one! Does it count if you watched video but did not find a word on that one so you read the dec. below the video and found a scientific word???____Alex

    ReplyDelete