Monday, August 1, 2016

Summer Reading Challenge 2016 -- It's Not Too Late!

Hello to all of the fabulous readers that have been participating in the Summer Reading Challenge.  It's not too late to squeeze in a book or two before the end of the summer.  As always, leave a comment here with the title and author.

Books that I recommend:

The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
The Black Stallion by Walter Farley
The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster
Honus and Me by Dan Gutman
The BFG by Roald Dahl
Matilda by Roald Dahl
The Hobbit by JRR Tolkien
A Series of Unfortunate Events by Lemony Snickett
Harry Potter #1 by JK Rowling
From the Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E Frankweiler by EL Konigsburg
Baseball in April by Gary Soto

6 comments:

  1. I finished reading The School Story, A Week in the Woods, The Last Holiday Concert, and Frindle (all written by Andrew Clements).
    - Mary :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, didn't you read Frindle with me in 5th grade? ;)

      Delete
  2. I read Pokemon Black and White by Hidenoai Kusaka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot to put this but i read Pokemon Black and White volume 1-9
      I'M PRETTY OBSESSED WITH POKEMON AND THE THE NEW GAME

      Delete
  3. I read Kimmi ni todokke From Me to You volume 1 and 2 by Karuho Shiina
    Also read Codename Salior V.2/3 by Naoko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have you listed at 8 books. Is this correct?

      Delete