Saturday, June 17, 2017

Summer Reading Challenge -- 2nd Post

I'm now officially back from my vacation.  I was in a place that had no internet coverage (Gasp! Shocking! Astounding! How did he survive?).  I will make sure I keep up on comments and book updates for the summer.  Make sure you read new books this summer and leave a message each time.

Need ideas?  Check out these book lists from the American Library Association:
ALA grades 3-5 summer reading list
ALA grades 6-8 summer reading list

Don't forget to track your status on the Summer Reading Challenge list.

Happy Reading!



8 comments:

  1. Rhona has read Dork diaries book 1 by Rachel Renee Russell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alex has read The Unwanteds Island of Fire book 3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the book like last week but I was to lazy to mark it - Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Flora and Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo ~Shayla

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Out of This Place By Emma Cameron. ~Shayla

    ReplyDelete
  6. can I join the summer reading challenge?? ~Kavya

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is not too late. Read the rules on the blog and I will enter you in my list.

    P.S. Don't forget to capitalize your sentences. (Signed by your 5th grade teacher.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rhona read Dog Diaries Buddy by Kate Klimo and Dog Diaries Barry by Kste Klimo

    ReplyDelete