Monday, September 25, 2017

The First Americans -- Where did they come from?


Scientists don't all agree with your history book about when the first Native Americans migrated here.  Read about it in National Geographic.

Read more in these articles:
Early People of the Americas
Bering Land Bridge visual activity
The Bering Land Bridge
10 Facts about the First Americans

Video -- First Americans

When you have finished studying The First Americans, write a summary of what you have learned on Kidblog.  How did the first Americans arrive in North America?

15 comments:

  1. i whatchd the video

    ReplyDelete
  2. they cam form africa and they used a bridge to spead out and they followed animals to get there -Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched the video and read two articles

    Sahasra

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the video and studied a bit on The First Americans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I watched the video and read the two articles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i watched the video and studied

    ReplyDelete
  7. I watched the video. Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watch her the video

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched the video Mr. Prola -Hazel

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Mr.P,
    I watched the video and went to 2 articles.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I watched the video and read three articles.-Diya

    ReplyDelete
  12. I watched the video on the First Americans

    ReplyDelete
  13. I watch the video Mr. prola

    ReplyDelete
  14. I watched the video-jorge

    ReplyDelete
  15. I watched the video a bit late ;?( SORRY!!!

    ReplyDelete