Monday, April 15, 2013

Poems Everyone Should Read

Casey at the Bat (For those of you who want to read it again.)
Casey's Revenge (In case you didn't like the outcome of the first poem.)
Little Orphant Annie -- James Whitcomb Riley
Barbara Frietchie -- John Greenleaf Whittier
The Duel -- Eugene Field
The Song of Hiawatha -- Longfellow
Paul Revere's Ride -- Longfellow
The Cremation of Sam McGee -- Robert W. Service
A Dream Deferred -- Langston Hughes (This is my personal favorite.)
Dreams -- Langston Hughes

Do you have another poem you would like me to add?  Let me know.  I'll check it out and post it here.

1 comment:

  1. Anomynous A person who LOVES Percy Jackson books[Allison]April 19, 2013 at 8:18 PM

    Hi Mr. Prola! I found a poem by ROBERT FROST,it's called "A Boundless Moment"[YAAAAYYY!!!!!!!!!!I get extra credit!YYYYAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!]Bye Mr. PROLA!hE he he he.

    ReplyDelete