Monday, October 21, 2013

Fractions in Simplest Form

Fractions in lowest terms: Fractions in lowest terms

If you want more on this topic, check out Khan Academy's fraction page.
Math Is Fun has more on simplifying fractions.
Try this fun quiz from Math Playground.

Equivalent fractions:
Check out this fraction number line.  (This is cool.)
There is also a lesson on equivalent fractions.
This page has a good lesson with a fun way to practice.

Have you mastered this concept?  Good.  Quiz yourself.

16 comments:

  1. I watched the video, and did some activities.- Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Prola I watched the video and tried a couple activities.

    ~Caitlyn nguyen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the work and watched the video
    Mr.Prola!!!

    - Athena Le

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the video and I did the activity "Quiz yourself"(I got all of them right) :)

    -Ashritha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mr. Prola, I watched the video and did an activity.
    :)

    your math student,
    Jasmine Dinh

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am khanh the math was kind of hard but it was fun

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw the video and did an activity,Maya Bal

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mr. Prola,
    i watched fractions in simplest form and did a activity.

    -Natalie Kong

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mr. Prola,
    I did the online assignments,
    and watched the video!!!
    -Taylor Le

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched the video and did the activities.- Katelyn Luu

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey Mr. Prola I did what you said to do. Ryan Cabuag

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mr. Prola how are you I watched the simplifying fractions and I did 20 problems

    -Medyen


    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm not sure that got through but that fraction number line was cool!!!! Ethan N

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know i left a comment 2 days ago. (I watched the video and did the activities).

    Alyana DG

    ReplyDelete