Friday, October 4, 2013

Grammar Practice -- Sentences

Practice your grammar this weekend.
Start with a review of subjects and predicates.
Check out another teacher's review page.
Quiz yourself on subjects and predicates.
Take this find the predicate quiz.

Review the 4 types of sentences.
Try this activity.
Try this quiz on sentence types.

Grammar Blast sentence quiz (easy).
Grammar Blast sentence quiz (harder).
Leave me a comment to let me know you did this homework.  I will give you a prize on Monday.

25 comments:

  1. i finished all of them!!!!!!!!! - michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did everything on the grammar link -Alyana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did all the grammar homework

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did everything on this link! -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did everything on grammar link. Tyler O.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tyler O. completed the assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did it! Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. i did the assignment Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  9. I did all the of the homework-caitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did all the links for two hours-caitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Penny- I did the homework you asked for

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maya Bal,did all the grammar

    ReplyDelete
  13. I did the grammar homework.
    -Maya Bal

    ReplyDelete
  14. I did good on the quizzes and went over the links on the grammar sites.
    Garrett

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got 7 out of 15

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh i am Athena Le sorry

    ReplyDelete
  17. but i didnt know what to do so i did all

    ReplyDelete
  18. I did all problems!!!!;) -Ashritha

    ReplyDelete