Thursday, April 17, 2014

Math Practice Over the Break


Welcome to teacherp.  If you are using this website for math practice over the break, I recommend you use the math tag to get rid of all the science, social studies, and language arts posts.  You can use any old math lessons that you can find on this website for practice, or try some of the links below:

Internet 4 Classrooms
Math Goodies
Khan Academy
Math Playground
Common Core Test Prep
Your Math Book's Website

Work hard and have a great break!
(Repeat after me:  I love math.  I love math.  I love math...)


7 comments:

  1. I love math, I love math, I love math...)


    -Athena Le


    Have Great Break Mr. Prola!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the spirit!!! You have a good break too.

      Delete
  2. I love math, I love math, I love math...) Lol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, This is Alyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Math is hard, but it is pretty fun at some points.
    Have a great break. Ryan Cabuag

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love math, I love math, I love math...) WAIT, WHY DO WE HAVE TO SAY THIS?!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!

    ANYWAY, have a good break Mr.P!! P.S Give me an answer!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love math, I love math, I love math...) yeah why do we have to say this?
    Have a nice break!
    -Ethan

    ReplyDelete