Monday, July 14, 2014

Educational Activities for the Summer :)

I was browsing for good activities to try over the summer.  I found quite a few interesting websites.  Exercise your brain this summer and give some of these a try.

Education.com has a fun website that is customizable.
10 ideas from greatschools.org.
Another list from greatschools.
Check out Education World's 25 ideas.
Finally, Family Education has some interesting links.

Don't neglect the Summer Reading Challenge.  It's not too late!

6 comments:

  1. I finished reading The Mark of Athena. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a good book, but haven't you already read it?

      Delete
    2. Heh. Disregard my most recent one for this. And yes, I've read it about, 10 times now? It's a good book.

      Delete
    3. Well, at least you liked it. I thought it was good too, but I only read it one time.

      Delete
  2. I finished my ninth book called Riding Freedom. I think other children should read this book too. It is about Charlotte Parkhust. I hope kids like it. -Alyana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Done mr. Prola

    :KYLE UBOD:

    ReplyDelete