Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Summer Reading Challenge Update


Wow!  I am totally impressed by the number of readers participating in this year's Summer Reading Challenge.  I now have 12 of my students from last year plus a seventh grader and a third grader.  Keep up the good work.  Check your status here:  Summer Reading Challenge 2014

Start posting comments on this post, as the other one is beginning to get cumbersome.  Remember to give me a few days to publish your comments and update the list, as I may be out of town from time to time this summer.

Wondering what you should read next?  Check out Penny's online post with her suggestions.  If you create a similar list, I will feature it on a future post.  Great job Penny!

Here is a summer reading list from Scholastic that might also help you out.  Head to the library this summer and HAVE FUN READING!

14 comments:

  1. I read:
    Asylum
    Mrs. Perigrins Home for Peculiar Children
    Who-ology
    Banner in the Sky
    Hope you're having a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I finished my ninth book The Lion The Witch and the Wardrobe. -Penny I have already read this book four times before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool. Don't forget to branch out and read new books too.

      Delete
    2. Over the summer I plan to read The Kane Chronicles. I haven't read these books. -Penny

      Delete
    3. I have also finished my tenth book Son of The Black Stallion. -Penny

      Delete
    4. I think you will like The Kane Chronicles.

      Delete
  3. I finished The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan. Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mr.Prola , I read five books already . Sorry that I haven't told you yet . My kindel froze. These are the books I read, DIARY of a WIMPY KID , RODRICK RULES, LAST STRAW, UGLY TRUTH, and THE THIRD WHEEL. -Logan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great job. Now branch out and try some more challenging books.

      Delete
  5. I've finished my eleventh book the Black Stallion and Satan. I have also read my twelfth book No More Dead Dogs. -Penny I have not read these books.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just finished The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan. Alexandra

    ReplyDelete