Thursday, September 18, 2014

Circulatory System Webquest

UPDATE:  Joseph figured out how to get through the bad link on the blood section of this webquest.  Try this link to answer those questions.  Thanks Joseph!



We will be studying the circulatory system in class.  Use this link to get to the webquest page on the circulatory system.



Use the webquest link above to complete most of your work.  However, you can also find information on the circulatory system at Kids Health Heart and Kids Health Blood.  If you finish everything early, you can try this website for more activities.  Work hard!

12 comments:

  1. I thought I knew what I was supposed to have a main Idea for, But now I understand that I don't tomorrow may you please explain it? - Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The main idea link is the previous link. I'll help you tomorrow if you need it.

      Delete
  2. Mr. Prola, I figured out that the link about blood that is dead actually isn't dead. There are to words blood in the title, but if you take away one of the bloods it works!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Mr. Prola! It is Alexandra. How are you doing? I now also have a blogger account. It is mandatory in our science class at Adventure. Here is the link. arscience4.blogspot.com. Have a good day!

    From,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing well. I'm glad to see you online. Work hard in school. :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks Joseph I will try to do it your way instead of the Kids Health Blood link! -Alyana DG

    ReplyDelete
  5. That doesn't make a difference for me,Joseph.Oh,well. :(
    ~ashritha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put the corrected link on the top of the page.

      Delete
  6. Thank you so much Joseph, that web site gave me the answers. I could not find some answers on the web site Mr. Prola gave to us. ~KYLEE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Use the link at the top of this page. It is above the 1st video.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mr. P, what's your blood type? Mine is O positive.

    ~ashritha

    ReplyDelete