Sunday, March 8, 2015

Weather Project -- PBL

How does weather affect the lives of the human populations throughout the world?

This is our driving question for this project. This week you will be creating Google Slideshows to present this to others. For this project you will need to pick one climate or weather problem that has an effect on humans.

Suggestions:
Blizzards
Climate Change
Droughts (& CA's drought)
Floods
Hurricanes
Thunderstorms
Tornadoes

In your Google Slideshow, you will need to include the following:
1.  A cover slide with your topic and the driving question.

2.  At least 10 slides which explain the following:

  • What causes your weather event?
  • What are the characteristics of this weather event?
  • What kind of damage can be caused by it?
  • How does it affect people?
  • How do humans react and respond to protect themselves?
3.  A final slide with a list of links and resources that you used to gather information for this project.

Bonus work:  If your group finishes early, you can create an online poster at Lucidpress.

11 comments:

  1. I read the blizzard article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw and read it. - Soli

    ReplyDelete
  3. My group is doing Tornado for our project.

    ~KYLEE

    ReplyDelete
  4. My group is doing Blizzards for our project.

    ~JACKLYN

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read about climate change. - Penny

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read some of it.
    -Athena

    ReplyDelete
  7. I researched a little on all of the weather events.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My group is doing thunderstorms.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read some of them
    Ethan N

    ReplyDelete
  10. I watched the video for math from last week. 😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also watched the math video.
      -jaiden

      Delete