Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year's Resolution -- DO MORE MATH!!!

Hello everyone.  As a New Year's Resolution, I would like to see everyone do math every day.  This post contains several links for daily word problems.  Try them out.  Do them with members of your family.  Happy New Year!

My favorite daily math problem website is Bedtime Math.  These problems range from easy to hard.  How many can you answer?  This is a great one to do on a daily basis as a family.  (You can even get little brothers and sisters involved.)

You should also try out these links:
Math Top 10
Common Core Word Problems
Math Buddy Online (Daily Problems)

9 comments:

  1. i went to math buddy and got all 1st-8th grade questions right after i did it on a paper. anthony k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can do Grades 6,7 and 8 stuff on Math buddy!
    Ethan

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know if I can live with that resolution but I'll give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. By the way, the comment above this comment is mine. Sorry. Ryan

    ReplyDelete