Monday, June 2, 2014

Math Webquest -- Plan a surprise party

Your mission is to buy everything, from invitations to a cake to a gift, for your best friend's party.  The only catch....you only have $85 to spend and you want to give your friend an awesome present for his birthday.  Not only will you learn about budgeting in this WebQuest, but you will also be comparing prices and using decimal operations.  Good luck!  --->  Surprise party WebQuest.


This webquest is for my homeroom.  However, if you are from my math class and visiting this web page, feel free to attempt this WebQuest at home.  If you find you need help with decimals, you can review them on the Khan Academy website.  Do not spend too much time on this page.

7 comments:

  1. We don't really have to buy anything, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at this on my birthday, funny. Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure if this is the homework on Friday for language arts. I know this is late, but I was sick and what was the language arts homework for Friday. If you don't reply will l get a circle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No this is not homework. I intend to do this with the class. We are reading A Wrinkle in Time as a class. You can catch up when you get back.

      Delete
    2. OK, thank you.

      Delete
  4. Happy Birthday to.... Who ever has a birthday to day��

    ReplyDelete